Real Estate Lawyers in Rockville Centre Serving New York City, Long Island and Westchester
For most of us, buying or selling a home is very exciting, but it’s also one of the largest financial transactions of our lives. Due to the financial and legal factors involved, if you’re contemplating entering into, or are in the midst of, a real estate transaction, you should consult with a lawyer right away.
Protecting Your Interests
If you plan to buy your first home, trade up to a larger home, or downsize now that your children are out on their own, a real estate attorney like Kassoff, Robert & Lerner, LLP can provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
If you’re a buyer, Kassoff, Robert & Lerner, LLP can:
• Explain the terms of your purchase contract
• Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
• Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes
• Register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction
• Attend your closing and address your questions
• Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation
If you’re a seller, Kassoff, Robert & Lerner, LLP can:
• Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests
• Deal with any issues that arise with your title
• Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing
Kassoff, Robert & Lerner, LLP is fully equipped to assist you with an array of property-related legal concerns. Call now to learn more about the real estate law services available to you.