Experienced Counsel From Reliable Elder Law Attorneys Serving New York City, Long Island and Westchester
Knowledgeable legal counsel serving Nassau County and New York
Life is full of unexpected — and expected — events. At Kassoff, Robert & Lerner, LLP, our Long Island elder law lawyers help you deal with both. Understanding what you can expect and planning for the unexpected is the heart of elder care law.
Elder law is a practice area aimed at assisting seniors and disabled persons protect their assets and quality of life. As you or your parent age, or if you become disabled, understanding financial tools and regulations is essential to minimizing economic and physical vulnerability. Our practice is focused on helping you create sound plans to protect yourself and loved ones throughout life.
Dealing with the future today
Elder Law in Long Island and throughout New York uses complicated tools to achieve simple goals — protection of assets and loved ones. As a preeminent Elder Law firm in Long Island, we have decades of experience helping people successfully use state and federal law to address unique Special Needs Planning situations and age-related issues.
Skillful protection of assets requires a successful elder care strategy. As Wills and Trusts , we help you navigate potential problems before they develop. Elder Law anticipates and addresses the following areas:
• Estate planning Protection and transfer of assets, including tax and probate planning
• Wills and Trusts: Preparation of planning documents to manage assets throughout life and efficiently transfer assets and valuables after death
• Powers of Attorney and Healthcare Proxies: Essential documents allow you to make important legal and medical choices while you are still able
• Medicaid Planning: Skilled planning to protect assets while maintaining eligibility for important Medicaid benefits
• Nursing Home Issues: Quality of care, rights of patients and addressing residential care issues are critically important for the elderly
We are personally and professionally committed to helping you and our community acknowledge and respond to difficult age-related issues. We understand the challenges and offer you skill and resources to prepare for the expected, and make good decisions when faced with the unexpected.
Dedicated elder care representation in Rockville Centre & Brooklyn
With over 100 years combined experience with Elder Law, Kassoff, Robert & Lerner, LLP provides compassionate, dedicated representation. At our firm, families and futures come first.